How to get there
The European Hydrogen Week 2023 will be held at Brussels Expo, the largest exhibition centre in Belgium. It is easily reachable by public transportation.
The event will take place in Hall 11 and Hall 7. Registration will be place in Hall 11, the entrance is located on the Avenue de Miramar, please use Gate D.
HYDROGEN BUS SCHEDULE
We are excited about our collaboration with STIB which is organising a hydrogen bus to and from Brussels Expo throughout the whole week.
Click here to download the schedule pdf.
MONDAY 20 NOVEMBER
TUESDAY 21 & WEDNESDAY 22 NOVEMBER
THURSDAY 23 NOVEMBER
FREE public transport cards to be used on the metro, bus or tram will be available for use to all attendees! These cards are one way journey passes (valid for 1 hour) and can be used for any STIB-MIVB service (metro, bus, or tram). Pick them up at the registration desk in Hall 11.
- By Metro – Line 6 (Roi Baudouin), get off at Heysel Station
- By Bus – Line 83 direction Heysel (stop Palais 12)
- By Tram – Line 3 direction Esplanade (last stop), line 7 direction Heysel (last stop)
- By Train – Brussels Midi (south) station followed by Metro line 6 (Roi Baudouin), get off at Heysel Station.
The exact address is:
Hall 11 and 7: Avenue de Miramar, 1020 Brussels – Belgium - Show on map
You can find more information about Transportation in our About Brussels page.
Parking at Brussels Expo during Hydrogen Week 2023
Parking E* located on Avenue Miramar is available during European Hydrogen Week according to below opening times:
• Sunday 19 November from 09:00-20:00
• Monday 20 November from 09:00-20:00
• Tuesday 21 November from 08:00-20:00
• Wednesday 22 November from 08:00-20:00• Thursday 23 November from 08:00-20:00
Tickets can be purchased in advance via this direct booking link or at the entrance of the parking
*Limited parking spots available
Parking M located on Avenue Miramar > ticket purchase at the payment terminal only; open 24 hours.
Parking T & Parking B located on Avenue Imperatrice Charlotte > ticket purchase at the payment terminal only; open 24 hours.
Parking costs € 10 per day on all of the above mentioned parking areas.